CERCA Centres Integration Programme (SUMA 2016)
SUMA constitutes the first specific initiative directed at research centres to create integrated structures of greater critical mass and scientific competitiveness.
Guide for applicants
Date of publication: 21st June 2016
Deadline: 31st July 2016
- The objective of this framework is to define a programme aimed at promoting projects, implemented by the research centres, that are directed at achieving critical mass and the competitiveness of their lines of research, through the following actions:
- Integration and merger between CERCA research centres and/or other participating structures or institutions.
- Partnerships/associations between CERCA centres and/or participating institutions, with the implementation of new governance models that increase flexibility and efficiency and encourage international visibility.
- The projects that are submitted to this programme must be collaborative, with one of the CERCA centres acting as coordinator.
- Submission deadline
- 31st July 2016.
- Proposal selection
- The proposals will be managed by the CERCA Institute, which will submit them to the Government so that the draft proposals that meet the form requirements and programme objectives may be analysed and evaluated, based on the opportunity and impact of the proposal.
Publication: 17th September 2014
SUMA 2014 – Guide for applicants
Publication: 24th July 2013
SUMA 2013 – Guide for applicants
Publication: 19th March 2012
Tel.: +34 935 526 931